Please find the following screen snapshot of connection history.
After I built a connected table connecting to a file "Boppy2.csv". It was successful.
Then when I was trying to add another connection, the connected file name was suddenly changed to "BHLicensing Input2.csv", and to have "Refresh failure" all the time.
How to change the connected file back to "Boppy2.csv"?
Thank you Evan for the quick response.
I have two tables, Table 1 connects to "Boppy2.csv". Table 2 connects to "Backhaul Input file2.csv".
I cannot recall what I have done. Suddenly Table 1 connected to "Backhaul Input file2.csv" (Please find the history screen snapshot I provided, the target file name was changed), and cannot change back to "Boppy2.csv".
Current, I only have an alternative approach: I created a new table 3 connecting to "Boppy2.csv". And I am copying all the designs (formulas, relationships, etc.) from table 1 to table 3. Then to delete table 1.
I believe there should be a better way to deal with this to save the trouble of copying design.
I tried "Use different Connection" for table 1. I changed it to Google Drive, and a different Dropbox account, but the target file name is always point to "file2.csv". Hence no success if there is only "file1.csv".
I curious what I have done to change the pointer from "file1.csv" to "file2.csv".